Adding Velocity UI Editor Plugin to Eclipse IDE
1. Download 'org.apache.velocity_22.214.171.124.jar' and 'org.vaulttec.velocity.ui_1.0.5.jar' or other latest versions from https://sourceforge.net/projects/veloedit/files/org.vaulttec.velocity.ui/
Also refer to https://code.google.com/archive/p/velocity-edit/
2. Copy them into <Eclipse Installation Location>\plugins directory.
3. Restart the Eclipse
4. Add new File associations (*.vtl and *.vm and *.vsl) in Eclipse settings at 'Windows>Preferences>General>Editors>File Associations'
5. Notice that a new entry (Velocity UI) can be seen under 'Windows>Preferences>' as the result of installing new JAR files.
6. Optional: Change the settings of 'Velocity UI' if needed.
7. Open a VTL file to see the settings are reflected in editor.